Thursday, December 20, 2012

Why Tho?...

I miss him something fierce lately and its not healthy in the least bit!

At least not in my book. We don't talk, text, or write... so why? Why can't i get him out of my head? why does his face repeatedly cross my mind? why does his name make hard attempts at escaping my closed lips? why wont my heart just let him go?

I know its not good. this... obsession... that i have. the fact that i am calling it an obsession out loud is more than enough for me to know that its not right in the least bit. I feel like an up and coming stalker but i am making no moves past checking his fb (to look at his face to appease my emptiness).

again, so not healthy!

I WANT HIM... KIND OF NEED HIM IN MY EVERYDAY... (or not)

::sigh::

i feel so pathetic, its not even funny. i get stuck feeling these great feelings and no one is there to reciprocate it. no one wants me back

::sigh:: 

PATHETIC!

i can say that one day it will get returned, i can say that all this waiting will be for something... but im starting to believe it less and less lately

::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment