Friday, December 7, 2012

Time to Go!

Yep, like i said in my previous post.. it really is time to move out!

Especially after today with my mom... we really can't co-habitate anymore!

I need my own space now. I dont need someone breathing down my neck for shit that im not even there for or crap that they can learn to do for themselves.

My mother calls me mean, selfish, and many other things and really i could do without all the hostility at the house.

Its not even a home to me.


I just cant anymore. I just want to be on my own.

If my mother were to ask me if i wwanted to me out today.. i would say YES!
Wholeheartedly and undoubtedly YES.

I've outgrown living with my mother... its time for me to be on my own.
Let me worry about my own rent. Let me worry about my own utilities. Let me worry about just being me!

Sigh....

So frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment