Friday, December 28, 2012

Naughty Naughty...

Gotta say those random staircases that no one uses or the fire exit that no one knows about does come in pretty handy.. and when i first learned about them, oh yeah i put them to good use!

So it all started the spring semester when i started i went from 1 - 7 partners and i gues i was coming in to my own sexual freedom after dealing with the same person on and off for those three years. I wish he wasn't my first but i was comfortable with him and it just felt like the right time to do it...

If you havent noticed im not talking with him anymore... i saw just how much i was missing out when i was with him. but like i said i stayed out of comfort. i really should've known better..

but yeah, im fine with my sexuality, i embrace it, i flirt, i tease, i just dont voice what i want.. and what i want is a pounding that will leave me sore for days, hair pulling, neck biting, a few scratches here and there and most definitely some spanking....

I want someone who who knows my spots and exploits them, someone who leaves me breathless and gives me kisses that make me forget everything...

i got a little of everything from different people but not everything in one person..
I want someone to give me kisses that leave me shaking like O, someone thick like Mar (wink wink); long like Bra, someone who knows my spots like Jos, someone who'll go down and be rough on me like Just...

Ive been a good girl lately, only pleasuring myself as i see fit...

But yeah, Justin did me good today... And its been over 6 months since i had someone do me like that.. (nov. J doesnt count.. story for another time)

No comments:

Post a Comment