Monday, December 10, 2012

Super Cleansing Shampoo


Black Soap is good for dry, itchy scalp as well as Aloe Vera Gel and Apple Cider Vinegar. This isn't my first time using this mixture, actually its my third. And my scalp really appreciates its after my 2- or 3-week twist sessions. 

In an applicator bottle, mix
  • 1 ounce Aloe Vera Gel
  • 1 ounce African Black Soap (I used Shea Moisture)
  • 2 capfulls Apple Cider Vinegar
  • You can add oils if you like, but i didn't this time cause of the hot oil treatment i did before shampooing.
while hair is in sections, wet hair first, then apply the mixture directly onto scalp. Rub it using your fingertips giving yourself a good head message! (pause), don't want to irritate your scalp too much with your nails. 

This mixture is enough to shampoo your hair twice. The first time around i just focused on getting my scalp clean, not paying to much to my edges. The second time around i paid more attention to the edges than anything else. 

Because of the dark color of the black soap you'll know once you've rinsed it all out. The water will stop being brown, lol.

Condition/Deep Condition afterwards then style as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment