Thursday, March 14, 2013

This Bitch...

Had the nerve to call me her assistant!

Whoa.... Whoa... Whoa!

Hold the Fuck Up, since when was i demotted into being HER assistant... last time i checked, i was hired long before, managed distribution long before they hired her, wrote the damn standard operating procedure for distribution, and had to fix her fucking mistakes for the first 3 monthst that she was her (mind you i still am)

And the bitch said this when i was running late (cause silly me left my wallet in Kizz's car after our Girls Night )

"Oh your here, i thought my assistant was taking the day off"

I paused and walked away cause I dont even know what the hell to say to that without sounding mean, condescending, jerk,  fuck it a major pissed off jamaican woman.

Its like, ive been here for almost 5 years now, they always mess up my name, walk over me to get to her to give her work, and im like, WTF... im just here to take up space

-____________-

Let me get paid for sitting on my ass then

...................................im too passive aggressive for my own good, but they are pushing it

No comments:

Post a Comment