Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chocolate Hair Mask: Update

OH MY FRACK!!!!!

MY HAIR IS SO EFFIN' SOFT!!!!!!

(i love it)

My ends feel so much better after that whole moisturizing routine:
  • Overnight Oil Treatment (if you wash it late like i do): After Washing, break down hair from large sections and make smaller twist for detangling, for an added moisture boost add oil to hair (focus on ends) and covered with shower cap/plastic bag and scarf to lock in heat
  • Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie on hair itself
  • Whipped Shea Butter on ends
  • Later on in the day or next day: Styled with Kinky Curly Curling Custard
  • covered with Satin Bonnet

Well that's my moisture routine as of late.. nothing special or complicated..

yea my hair leaves oil on your hands when you touch it but who cares i don't have to do anything but spritz it at night for the next couple of days!

And besides when i forget my lotion all i gotta do is play in my hair to get rid of the ash on my hands!!!!!

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment