Friday, March 22, 2013

Grad School Blues: Update

So, its decided.. ill shall try my hand at Social Work

I gave in my application as a Non-Matriculated Degree Student for the Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College, due to the guidance of a coworker of mine.

We were having a conversation at work about you know the whole application process, trying to find recommendations and the like.. Then she mentioned that she put in the application for non-matriculation so that she wont just be sitting on her ass for the time being she'll take a few classes before she switches over to be matriculated next year.. so that hopefully by then she'll be able to get a few later of recommendations and some classes under her belt already.

I liked the idea so much that i put in my application same day as her...

hopefully we'll both get it (fingers, shoelaces and toes crossed!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment