Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Bitch (3)

it really is too early for this shit... i havent even been in the office for 5 minutes before she had to open her mouth and say something!

I am tired, the train was running late, and im hungry...
Never a good combo for me to be nice to anyone in the morning, but i manage....
most times.

SO here's what happened... she obviously cannot remember/follow instructions on where to send a certain stub after i repeatedly told her on multiple occasions so i said to myself, why dont i just leave a note so she'll know for the next time cause maybe i'm not getting through to her...

Let me tell you.. i really hate repeating myself, so for her to say don[t leave her notes like a 2 yr old of course i had to say something... well if you had listened and done it right after i repeatedly told you i wouldnt have to.. duh

Listen, i've been working here almost 5 years and she has been here less than one.. you would think that after managing it on my own before she came here that i would know where everything is supposed to go right?...

sigh...

im glad im meeting with the girls tonight need a distraction from 'her'

No comments:

Post a Comment