Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm a Cheap Shopper...

yep i said it..

I dont really like to spend  money unless its absolutely necessary for me to do so... Im frugal, put myself on a budget (and still at times end up spending more than i have and scrape by until the next check), and im even worse when other people as me to watch their money for them... it better be life and death for you to want it before the time you asked me to give it back to you lol...

I hate scraping by so...

I try to limit my spending to little or nothng at all... i hardly go shopping all my stuff are a few years old except for a few recent purchase, and even those didnt cost me much

Long Line Open Knit Sweater: H&M ( 2-3 years old)
Top: Conway $10.99 - $12.99 ( i think)

Bottom: Conway $5.98 

Flats: Telco $6.99
See i dont spend much on myself.. except for bills, phone, metro, food, savings, and now the jewelry (& soon to be apparel) ASOM... 

Also dont sleep on Cheapy Cheap stores as my girl Charita (aka CherrieAmore) talks in about in her post.

Thrift stores are next on my list... Unique on Jamaica Ave lookout casue i get paid next week lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment