Thursday, April 25, 2013

No More Products!!!!

Ok, you dont understand... i am on my way to becoming a huge product junkie and i refuse to be one of those girls...

so, i am not buying anymore products anytime soon... the only thing i really need to get are oils to stock up on, thats pretty much it.

So i have products from the Edens Event:
 


from the Let Your Hair Down Expo:


From Shea Moisture Flash Sale on Walgreens.com:

Winnings from the Wondercurl Giveaway:


And of course Curlkit (no pic...).. debating on canceling my subscription or not ::shrug::

I mean seriously my product bag is hug and my samples bag is getting bigger & bigger ... (pic later lol).... then of course my cantu products but thats a review coming this weekend =)

1 comment:

  1. you got a (full size) DC you ain't using? I'm trying to switch mine up =)

    ReplyDelete