Monday, November 26, 2012

Product Review: Amazing Botanicals Pumpkin Pomade


So over the weekend I finally used the deep conditioning mask that i bought from Botanical Spirits at this years Circle of Sisters. It left my hair almost straight, like my curl pattern was really elongated. When I twisted my hair this time there was no curling up at the end and little to no shrinkage!

YES!!!!

So this time instead of using Cantu leave in conditioner, I went with the Pumpkin Pomade that i got in this months CurlKit. 

From the website it says that it is:

Made with rich Babassu and Pumpkin Seed butter. Rich in vitamin A, C, E, and Omega fatty acids, this is "The Royal Treatment" your crown deserves! Our pomade locks in moisture without leaving a greasy feel. 

Use to palm roll, roller set, braid, twist outs, blow outs and styling hair.
Ingredients: Babassu oil, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Uccuba Butter, JBCO, Candelilla Wax, Saw Palmetto, Bergamont, Rosemary, and botanical blend

I used it for semi-dry mini-twists. I used my winter spritz in my hair first cause combing without it is a bitch!. On the body of my hair i used the pomade then on my ends my whipped shea butter on my ends. Lately that has been the method of choice. I didn't use EcoStyler gel cause i didn't like how it felt on my hair. It left my hair feeling greasy and i want to give it away. (any takers?)

But anyway it left my hair feeling super soft, which i love! And it has a light scent which i don't mindat all. It didn't leave my hair greasy feeling or anything. i didn't have to use a lot just scraped my nail along the side and rub it in my hair. Normally i would try to stay away from anything with wax or petrolatum in it but this worked out just fine!

All in all I will most certainly recommend it to others and for myself to buy a bigger tin!

No comments:

Post a Comment