Monday, November 12, 2012

Decline of the Good Mood

Despite my surprising tiredness this morning, i text my friend back in a surprisingly good mood and was all chipper like and right now i'm pissed the fuck off trying not to curse out my coworker or anyone that comes here in blatant ignorance of filling out forms or check questions. 

Honestly, i don't know how this day turned so wrong... maybe i'm fuckstrated maybe i just need alcohol, all i know is i'm annoyed as hell that it shows on my face.

Even my friend here in the office was like whats wrong... it started off with this lady not even paying attention to this form she was filling out to this lady i'm working with (always cussing or mumbling under her breath about something) saying how i left work for someone ELSE to do and not do anything about it

...................................................................breathe

Any who its getting further into distribution day and we're setting up and me being me i check off what i have and leave everything on their spots for me to put away later. Normally when i'm done checking everything, i put everything away that one time so i don't have to walk back and forth. 

And you-know-who just had to open her mouth and say something. I'm already trying to hold it in from earlier and now she's seriously pissing me off. I really just need to curse her out one time and be done with it cause this woman and these stupid ass people are gonna send me to an early grave with all the stress they piling on me.

..................................................................WHOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment