Thursday, May 2, 2013

In my drug induced state...

Sigh.. got a tooth pulled i must say that that shit was not cool especially when i woke up afterwards...

I texted things i shouldn't, i made phone calls..

oh gosh, i am completely and utterly embarrassed especially because i texted  HIM and told im i loved him, again and that its cool he didnt feel the same way....

FML! UGH!
i seriously had myself convinced that i didnt feel that way aymore i mean i didnt when he visited so why????

i looked at my phone hoping that it wasnt real, but it was,  it was there and did he respond at all... NO.

and this is why i cant have feelings for the guy anymore.

And my sister.. so i have an older half sister that i had the chance to reconnect with once i found out that she went to hunter. saw each other in passing, havent hung out yet, but there was some facebook msgs between her and my dad, and you know it never sat well with me how things turned out. i just want her to understand why he stayed away and for them to be able to sit and work things out. its family and i love them both but they can be so stubborn and headstrong thatits unbelievable...

did i say all of that.. no just that we should all sit down and talk.. me being the mediator is all.

like i said in my drug induced state im trying to salvage something out of nothing...

lol.. the phone calls though told mom and dad i loved them! and thats all that matters

bestie wanted to videotape me but the damn thing wore off before she got to me so boom, im safe lol

No comments:

Post a Comment